List:       opensolaris-install-discuss
Subject:    Re: [install-discuss] [osol-help] Build 134 won't boot after an
From:       Lars Tunkrans <lars.tunkrans () bredband ! net>
Date:       2010-03-25 23:47:43

B134  crashes during Boot when SplashScreen  is active
   Problem fixed  by removing "console=graphics"  from grub line.

This  bug occurs  on a new installation as well .
on   certain computers    the SplashScreen causes the boot to crash

   The  Bug hits on  My  Fujitsu Celsius  Laptop

   The bug does not hit on my Shuttle  SN78HS   Workstation

    Laptop was a fresh install
    Workstation was an  upgrade.

   //Lars