List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] [desktop-discuss] [indiana-discuss] OpenSolaris
From:       Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram <Sivakumar.Shanmugasundaram () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-10-16 5:48:26

[Attachment #2 (unknown)]

<head>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
Boo hoo. Same problem with build 125 as well. I guess, if this
continues, I am stuck with build 123.<br>
-Siva<br>
PS: Time to file a bug, I guess<br>
On 06-10-2009 13:26, Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram wrote:
What I am seeing is different. I did modify my .fonts.conf to use a
different font than SunDotum.
I am attaching screenshots to show the problem. 'k u d u' letters when
typed should give 'ku du' (2 characters) as shown in b123 screenie.
Instead I get 'k u d u' differently in b124 screenie.
This used to happen before, in Firefox 2.x, when it was not compiled
with --enable-pango.
So, I think something is wrong in the Pango configuration.
Thanks
Siva