List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    [i18n-discuss] OpenSolaris 2010.02 Test Campaign
From:       Petr Hruska <Petr.Hruska () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-09-25 11:14:05

Hi test group and i18n community,

As we are slowly closing to another release, I would like to announce
that OpenSolaris G11n Test Group is starting test campaign for
OpenSolaris 2010.02 Binary Distro.

You can see our test plan at:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/g11n/OpenSolaris2010.02TestPlan

We have pointed out key areas from i18n&l10n perspective, which we would
like to test during the test campaign. The results will be stored in
test matrices at wikis, please feel free to post any issue you have
experienced or submitted to "g11n-test-group@opensolaris.org" and I'll
include your results to test matrix for general overview ..

To support test activities, our infrastructure (test case management,
sample test data or testing repository) is available for everyone. Our
mission is not only to gather and share test results, but also to tune
our test scenarios, to identify the test gaps and to work on our
infrastructure.

We have some new members from Catalan and Ukraine communities, so thanks
for joining us and "Welcome on board" !! I'll be working individually
with anyone interested in testing particular language or area, to help
assure good quality especially for community driven languages.

Let's also do some motivation for testing, so 3 testers with most g11n
issues submitted during the test campaign will be awarded by some
special opensolaris gifts ...

For all interested You can learn more about our test activities and how
to join test group at:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/g11n/OpenSolaris+G11n+Test+Group

If any further questions or feedback, you can contact us on above test
group email or at IRC: irc.freenode.net, Room: #opensolaris-g11n

Thanks & Regards,
Petr H.

--
 Petr Hruska - Software Engineer - Prague G11n