List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] [ogb-discuss] License agreements trying to
From:       Laurent Blume <laurent () elanor ! org>
Date:       2009-04-07 12:50:29

Jim Grisanzio a écrit :
> We are updating Section 10 of the CTI`s TOU to clarify the points you
> called out. I agree with your position. Also, contributions resulting
> from the use of the CTI tool will be covered by the SCA. We will clarify
> that on the site as well. The confusion around these use/contribution
> policies was an inadvertent implementation error on our part. The g11n
> guys built a fantastic tool here, but it represents a first for us in
> that it cuts across all of Sun`s open source projects. That brings up
> some interesting possibilities for community engagement around
> translation contributions as well as some communication challenges
> across multiple projects. So we`ll update our documents as we come out
> of beta so everything is consistent with existing policies on
> opensolaris.org. Again, thanks for bringing this up. And thanks to the
> g11n engineers for building a very cool tool ...

Ah, I underatand better now. Other OpenSource projects which don't have
a SCA of their own. The tool is intersecting licenses on a wide scale.

Of course, that seems perfectly right now - I'm looking forward to a
test-drive of that very nice new tool :-)

Laurent

--
/ Leader de Projet & Communauté    | I'm working, but not speaking for
\ G11N   http://fr.opensolaris.org | Bull Services http://www.bull.com