List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] OpenSolaris 2008.11 localized What's New
From:       Laurent Blume <laurent () opensolaris ! org>
Date:       2008-12-15 14:55:20

Hi Ikuko,

There's no more community contribution asked to proofread those?

I'm wondering if that's a good idea, because in the previous Release
Notes, some terms had been translated by non-technical people, and the
translation was, to put it mildly, quite debatable.

Laurent

Ikuko Kagaya a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The localized What's New can be found in
> http://dlc.sun.com/osol/g11n/content/2008.11/whatsnew/
> 	Please note that German, French, Italian, Russian, and Korean are not the finalized version.
> 	They will be finalized soon.
>
> This is a temporary location.  They should be pushed in the same location as the English version;
> http://www.opensolaris.com/learn/features/whats-new/200811/
> hopefully soon.
>
> For the Japanese version's review, I would appreciate that Mr. Ken Ohkubo participated
> in it from the community.
> Thank you, Ken san!
>
> Ikuko

/ Leader de Projet & Communauté    | I'm working, but not speaking for
\ G11N   http://fr.opensolaris.org | Bull Services http://www.bull.com
/ FOSUG  http://guses.org          |