List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] [docs-discuss] editing rights on wikis.sun.com
From:       alan mcclellan <alan.mcclellan () sun ! com>
Date:       2008-12-02 9:14:13

Damian, this sounds great!

Since this is the first time through something like this on the wiki space and will \
likely serve as a model for others who want to do something similar, I'd like to \
float a proposal on how to proceed.

* First, I think we want to copy the existing (English) wiki space and all of its \
content and create a new one with a language extension (in this case, identifying it \
as the Polish space). All of the Polish translation work would go in this space.

* Second, we'd set you up as an administrator of that space and you can then create \
your translated doc(s) there.

Seem right? (I think this is model used by the OpenOffice, which has \
language-specific wikis.) Would like some group consideration before launching down \
this path.

-alan