List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] mutex to make concurrent |setlocale()| and
From:       Ienup Sung <Ienup.Sung () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-08-28 17:13:42

Hello Roland,

You are correct that the current I18N API are MT-safe with exception
currently. As far as I know, we don't have any plan except the work related
to the new version of Single Unix Specification which is coming in in my
understanding.

I cc'd Kenjiro and Robbin from ON I18N group explicitly in this discussion.

Ienup