List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] [pkg-discuss] IPS features
From:       Yong Sun <Yong.Sun () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-08-16 1:24:46

Hi, Jan,

Yeah, I think it's OK to add a new attribute. :) In Synaptic (the GUI
frontend of apt-get), there is a small icon before the package name, to
indicate this package is recommended to install, e.g., ruby 1.8.6 but
not 1.9 is currently recommended as the default ruby runtime. I think
maybe we could use 'recommended=true', and this attribute could also be
used in other cases.

Regards,

Jan Trejbal 写道: