List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    [i18n-discuss] Localized Getting Started With OpenSolaris 2008.05
From:       Ikuko Kagaya <Ikuko.Kagaya () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-08-13 8:32:42

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that we finally have localized "Getting Started With OpenSolaris 2008.05".

The languages are
	German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese,
	Traditional Chinese, Korean

The files are

	PDF ->  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/files/
	HTML ->  http://dlc.sun.com/osol/g11n/content/IPS/

You can go also from
	http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/OpenSolaris_I18n_%26_L10n_Community_SketchPad/trans_status/

Again, I truly appreciate each langs OpenSolaris community people who contributed for review and/or
translation.
Thank you very much!

Here are the community people who helped to publish the books.

<Review>

German
     Philipp-Martin Schweinsberg

Spanish