List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] Font Garbling/Substition Problem in StarOffice
From:       "W. Wayne Liauh" <wp () HawaiiLinux ! us>
Date:       2008-02-15 14:40:37

> I have found out that the font substitution problem
> (not garbling problem, as wrong fonts are displayed)
> is not limited to StarOffice, but to a much less
> extent.

After further investigations, I found that the problem occurred with SXCE81, but not \
SXDE4.  I will be very interested to find out what changes have been made from SXCE79 \
(from which SXDE4 was based) to SXCE81.  Looks like a regression has occurred.

["sxce81.png" (image/png)]
["sxde4.png" (image/png)]