List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] contributor nomination
From:       Ienup Sung <Ienup.Sung () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-02-02 2:59:16

Thanks for your nomination and I also think Anthony Lee's recent
contribution certainly makes him a well deserved Contributor.

Community folks, please let the mailing list knows if you have any
objection. (His recent contributions are well documented in the recent
threads at g11n-dev.) Unless opined otherwise, I'd like to add him at
the list at COB Feb. 4'th.

Ienup