List:       opensolaris-i18n-discuss
Subject:    Re: [i18n-discuss] Could anybody help me to translate one
From:       "Aridane Vilardaga Viera" <Aridane.Vilardaga-Viera () gmx ! com>
Date:       2007-11-01 13:15:52

Hi Young,

Please find below and as well attached the Spanish string:

ES__
#: ../src/menu.c:448
msgid "Switch Input Languages on the panel."
msgstr "Cambiar los idiomas de entrada en el panel"

B.R.
Aridane

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:34:26 +0100
> Von: Elsa Blume <elsa.blume@gmx.de>
> An: Yong Sun <Yong.Sun@Sun.COM>
> CC: Fuyuki Hasegawa - Sun Microsystems <Fuyuki.Hasegawa@Sun.COM>, \
>                 i18n-discuss@opensolaris.org, Chunghui.Cheng@Sun.COM, Aijin Kim \
>                 <Aijin.Kim@Sun.COM>
> Betreff: Re: [i18n-discuss] Could anybody help me to translate one short	message?

> Hi Yong,
>
> Here follows the French translation:
>
> #: ../src/menu.c:448
> msgid "Switch Input Languages on the panel."
> msgstr "Changer les langues d'entrée dans le panneau de configuration"
>
> (also in the attachment)
> Kind regards,
>
> Elsa
>
> __________________________
>
> Theresienstr. 21
> D-80333 München
> Fon +49 (0)89 51306440
> Handy +49 (0)177 8708660
> E-mail elsa.blume@gmx.de
> __________________________
>

> Yong Sun schrieb:
> > Hi, guys,
> >
> > We have a short UI message (for IIIM Input Method Switcher) need to be
> > localized
> >
> > #: ../src/menu.c:448
> > msgid "Switch Input Languages on the panel."
> > msgstr ""
> >
> > And we need this message for "ja ko zh_TW de fr pl ru es it pt_BR sv cs
> > hu bn gu hi pa ta" locales. If you could help, please send the
> > translation (in UTF-8 encoding) to me.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > P.S., I already did the zh_CN translation :)
> >
> > #: ../src/menu.c:448
> > msgid "Switch Input Languages on the panel."
> > msgstr "在面板上切换输入语言"

Aridane Vilardaga Viera
Spanish Lead Linguist
TLIS Sun Globalization