List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    Re: [osol-help] Need help with virtualbox 3D Acceleration on OSOL
From:       Lars Tunkrans <lars.tunkrans () bredband ! net>
Date:       2010-02-16 12:30:44

Well ,  after reading the documentation  again I realised that  this
3D  experimental feature  probably only works   with
32bit  winXP   and 32bit Vista.

  I triead a 32bit xp guest but the vbox additions  caused it to crash.

 On 32 bit vista business  version i did get  the 3D Acceleration to work.
However the  Vista  performance assement  tool  does not work with the vbox  guest
additions installed.
the  3D  screensavers work  though.

  //Lars