List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    [osol-help] Ultra 20 OpenSolaris hangs on boot
From:       bruehlicke <bruehlicke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-19 1:51:08

Installed OpenSolaris 08/11 on my Ultra 20. All fine. Did a shutdown
yesterday. Today the machine turns on, fan is working, Sun Log on
screen - and that's it. Can't even boot from CD. - Is the BIOS dead ?
I have tried to take out the BIOS battery and back - no change. I
tried to take it out for more than 10 min to drain the CMOS  and put
it back - no change. hmmmm anybody any idea what I could try ?

Thanx
B-)