List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    [osol-help] Best Service, Highest Quality and Special Price
From:       kewenlong <kewenlong () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 19:38:23

We, Sail Trading Co.,Ltd is located in industrial zone of Putian, Fujian Province. As \
a specialized trading exporter in China, We can supply kinds of athletic \
shoes、apparel、electronics & canvas, mainly Nike, Puma, Adidas ,Timberland, \
T-Shirt, Hat, Handbag, Ipod Nano, PS2, Mp3, Mp4, watches etc. All the product are \
packed in original boxes with retro cards and the tags and style code number are 100% \
correct. We can not only provide the top quality product, but also assure you the \
best price in China on the basic of the equal condition as well. Our business is \
successfully expanded to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, \
Brazil and so on. Also, we enjoy high reputation among the business partners and \
customers, and our trade partners are satisfied with our products. We sincerely wish \
can cooperate with friend from all around the world to make mutual benefit and build \
a long. We are insisting on our company principle "Best Service, Highest Quality and \
Special Price ". Believe oneself, Believe us; Choose us, Choose Sail trading! If what \
you have to suggest or question,please feel free to contact us at any time. Very \
thankful!  http://www.shoesmonger.com
E-mail:kewenlong@gmail.com         shoesmonger@gmail.com
Msn: kewenlong1975@hotmail.com    shoesmonger@hotmail.com

["watch 86k.jpg" (image/jpeg)]