List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    [osol-help] Re: Post install problem "invalid relocation type 252"
From:       Shawn Walker <binarycrusader () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-20 3:12:33

I'm not certain, but you may have a bad build, or there may be a particular problem with your system that has been exposed. I suggest joining the #opensolaris IRC channel and chatting with some folks there about it. That or maybe you'll get lucky and someone else will "stop by" this thread and be able to help more.