List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    [osol-help] Promise Ultra 100 TX2 IDE controller?
From:       darrylo () sonic ! net (Darryl Okahata)
Date:       2005-11-30 11:05:47

Hi, can anyone tell me if OpenSolaris supports the old Promise Ultra 100 TX2 IDE controller?  I'd really like to use this with ZFS raid-z, but I can't tell if this controller is supported.  I've searched  and searched, and all I could find was that this isn't supported in Solaris 8/9, and that the Ultra 133 version does appear to be supported.

Thanks.