List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    [osol-help] B27 install x86 doesn't recognise v2 CD: asks for
From:       breany () csc ! com (Brute)
Date:       2005-11-22 12:07:39

x86 newbie adding B27a as 2nd O/S on dual-boot system. First CD install runs from text console install, and reboots cleanly. Next Install step asks that I specify the media to install Solaris Software 2 - I specify CD, and the (clean-burned) CD from sol-nv-b27a-x86-v2.iso is ejected, and it asks the media question for solaris software 2 again (and again). Win-XP can read the v2 disk - any suggestions as to how I can get it accepted?

Thanx.