List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    [osol-help] Re: [osol-discuss] Building and booting OpenSolaris
From:       kupfer () athyra ! sfbay ! sun ! com (Mike Kupfer)
Date:       2005-11-14 13:45:42

[moved to opensolaris-help]

>>>>> "Iban" == Iban Nieto <iban.nieto@gmail.com> writes:

Iban> All is perfect, with no errors compiling, reading all steps at
Iban> http://opensolaris.org/os/community/onnv/devref_toc/devref_5/#5_installing_and_testing_opensolaris
Iban> and when I try to start the system with reboot --
Iban> 'kernel.mykernel/unix', the machine is rebooting ok, GRUB shows
Iban> the new kernel, trys to boot, I can see the kernel release,
Iban> version etc, but cannot find the root / filesystem, and reboot
Iban> again.

Did you ever get this problem resolved?

If not, were you doing a debug build or a non-debug build?

mike