List:       opensolaris-help
Subject:    [osol-help] Re: sunfire?
From:       rbrown () uwsa ! edu (Rich Brown)
Date:       2005-06-27 12:16:38

Keith M Wesolowski wrote:
> You can copy the drivers you need for this platform from
> /platform/SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise/kernel over the ones you Install.

Thank you Keith!  Thank you, thank you, [b][i][u]THANK YOU[/u][/i][/b].

Our replies were posted within minutes of each other, a testament to the old
newsgroup adage "Post in haste; repent at leisure."  (As a long-time Usenetter,
I shoulda known...)

While I was composing my second plea for help, Keith was generously responding
to the first.  Had I but waited ten more minutes, I would have seen his reply, and
I would not have had to post again.

Sorry for coming across as needy and desperate.  (Even though I really was!)

Again, many thanks.