List:       opensolaris-edu-discuss
Subject:    [edu-discuss] Re: [osol-discuss] OpenSolaris DVD
From:       nameistao () gmail ! com (Tao Chen)
Date:       2005-09-20 18:48:27

On 9/20/05, Teresa Giacomini <Teresa.Giacomini@sun.com> wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> This is great news...but I don't read Chinese. Can you tell us what
> will be included on the DVD, and what the primary purpose of the DVD is.
> Also, just wondering approximately how much each DVD costs to create,
> and what kind of packaging you will have.
>
> Why so many questions? We're planning a media kit for distribution at
> colleges and universities around the world, and we'd love to leverage
> what you have already done. Make sense?
>
> Thanks,

If you read the thread, most discussions are in English anyway, including
mine
and Joey Guo's (he's your colleague in Sun).

(Those extra-line breaks in the forum are pleasant though.)

I am not sure it's an idea came up from Sun China or it's a global effort
from Sun.
It appears to me you have similar plan - "a media kit for distribution at
colleges and universities around the world".

Tao