List:       opensolaris-dtrace-discuss
Subject:    Re: [dtrace-discuss] Perl -
From:       Josh ben Jore <jjore () cpan ! org>
Date:       2010-04-20 16:37:44

My problem was I've apparently been invoking DTrace incorrectly. When I look at the \
shebang line on the DTraceToolkit-0.99/Perl/pl_*.d scripts, I see -Z and -s but I was \
often invoking my programs without -Z.

I think I've got to go back and just update Perl's own DTrace documentation with some \
usage info. Thanks ever so much for the hints though. I've been trying to read all \
the various bits of relevant documentation and hadn't run across those diagnostics \
                yet.