List:       opensolaris-dtrace-discuss
Subject:    [dtrace-discuss] Status of DTrace NFSv3/v4 client providers
From:       Rainer Orth <ro () TechFak ! Uni-Bielefeld ! DE>
Date:       2009-11-06 10:23:02

We recently had a strange NFS performance anomaly between a V880 running
snv_124 and two NetApp filers.  To investigate, a DTrace NFSv4 (and
eventually NFSv3) client provider would been extremely helpful.
Unfortunately, all I could find were a request for code review of a v3
client provider and another request for help developing a v4 provider.
Nothing seems to have come from those initiatives, though.  Any updates?

Thanks.
	Rainer