List:       opensolaris-dtrace-discuss
Subject:    Re: [dtrace-discuss] Problem with missing custom dtrace probes
From:       Martin MC Brown <dev () mcslp ! com>
Date:       2009-08-04 16:25:44

Without knowing more about the code, it's difficult to be sure, but
this is an issue that we experienced in the MySQL code and which we
had to work hard to try and eliminate.

We now jump through a few hoops to achieve what we want across a
variety of libraries and possible build types.

Feel free to contact me at mc.brown@sun.com and I will be in touch
when I return properly next week with more detail, but I suspect this
is fixable.

MC