List:       opensolaris-dtrace-discuss
Subject:    Re: [dtrace-discuss] Re: Re: How to use DTrace to find out List of
From:       Adam Leventhal <ahl () eng ! sun ! com>
Date:       2006-12-14 6:38:51

At present, DTrace can help you figure out the modules that a process is
using:

# dtrace -n 'pid123:::entry{ @[probemod] = count(); }'

But I can't think of a simple way to tell what processes are using a give
shared object using DTrace. I'd probably put something together that uses
/proc/<pid>/pagedata (see proc(4)). It wouldn't be impossible to extend
DTrace to solve this. Would you use this information for some larger
purpose or is this the actual question you're trying to answer?

Adam