List:       opensolaris-driver-discuss
Subject:    Re: [driver-discuss] how to configure XVR-100 graphics card
From:       Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith () oracle ! com>
Date:       2010-04-06 16:01:18

philo neo wrote:
> i have a same error about "theatre_detect".
> (EE) efb: Failed to load module "theatre_detect" (module does not exist, 0)
> (EE) efb(0): Unable to load Rage Theatre detect module
>
> what is "theatre_detect" :: hardware error ??

It's used for TV out features, which the XVR-100 doesn't have.
Ignore it - it's not a real problem.

Are you having any actual problems still?   All I've seen lately
is posts of logs, and not been able to tell why you're posting
them or what you need help with.

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith@oracle.com