List:       opensolaris-driver-discuss
Subject:    Re: [driver-discuss] [networking-discuss] NICDRV test 15 - max
From:       Somnath kotur <somjk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-12-24 7:29:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Robin,
        I have attached the log file for the test fail below, from the netperf log \
dumps of the 2 systems, it seems that 20 sessions from both sides were running fine \
,so i am not sure why the MAXQ concluded that only 37 out of 40 sessions passed.Could \
you pls tell me what exactly is the error here?

Thanks
Somnath