List:       opensolaris-driver-discuss
Subject:    Re: [driver-discuss] Keyboard problems with MacBook Pro (Early 2008
From:       William Wanders <William.Wanders () wanders ! org>
Date:       2008-03-12 20:04:02

Hello Darren,

I'm not sure if this will help. We have one of those newer MacBook Pros
at work, it has problems with the keyboard even under MacOS X 1.5.2.
There is a firmware update for the MacBook Pros' keyboard, our Apple
supplier adviced us to apply this. After updating the keyboard firmware
most of the quircks seemed to have gone, however some spontanous ctrl/caps
switches still occured since then. If the problem persist we'll return
it for replacement.

Regards,

William.