List:       opensolaris-driver-discuss
Subject:    [driver-discuss] dac960
From:       Holger Burde <hburde () t-online ! de>
Date:       2006-07-24 1:44:16

Hi;

I have a dac960 (mylex) U160 Controler which seemed to be supported in older Solaris \
releases. I tried to find the driver somewere (external projects) but had no luck so \
far. Any chance the dac960 supported comes back to Solaris?

PS I found some references that indicate that earlier versions had dac960 support. I \
found no ref   when and why it was removed (??).

PS2  My bmc 4401 NIC (Acer Travelmate 661lci Laptop) works with a community
        driver (bfe-2.2.2).  Thx for the good work ! That driver should be integrated \
         Solaris. The installation was easy but 4 ppl with little solaris experience \
its   a bit harsh that way.

hb