List:       opensolaris-docs-discuss
Subject:    Re: [docs-discuss] Typo in passwd(1)
From:       Patricia Levinson <Patricia.Levinson () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-11-03 19:37:01

Hi Ceri,

Thanks very much for bringing this typo to my attention.

The passwd.1 man page is in the process of being revised for another
project. I've fixed the typo in that version of the man page, which should be
putback in snv_103 or snv_104.

You can track this issue via man page CR 6766915.

Thanks very much for your interest and support of the SunOS man pages.

Pattie
section1 man page writer
SunOS man pages