List:       opensolaris-docs-discuss
Subject:    [docs-discuss] out of office...
From:       alan mcclellan <alan.mcclellan () sun ! com>
Date:       2008-06-10 11:46:01

I am leaving this Wednesday (6/11) for a trip that I had planned and booked prior to \
my start at Sun.  I will be out until 7/3. Diane Plampin has kindly offered to field  \
OpenSolaris doc issues/requests in my absence.

Note that I will defer publishing a new doc consolidation until towards the end of \
July. Again, if there are any emergencies, let Diane know.  I think the man pages are \
a well oiled machine now, so I expect they'll continue to get pushed every couple of \
weeks. (Stuart, can you continue to notify docs-discuss when you do this?) Will be \
working to nail down 2008.11 plan upon my return.

-alan

--
Alan McClellan
OpenSolaris Documentation Community Manager