List:       opensolaris-docs-discuss
Subject:    Re: [docs-discuss] Relevancy of the Style Guide
From:       Alysson Troffer <alysson.troffer () sun ! com>
Date:       2008-06-01 6:51:33

I only have a minute before heading off to the airport, but thanks, Brendan, for \
sending out that link. I'll check it out after I return. I'll be out this week.

The OpenSolaris style guide is not in a wiki and is only available as a PDF. The Sun \
version of the style guide is available internally on a docs.sun.com mirror and as a \
PDF. For both versions, the source is in SGML with the Solbook DTD.

I'd be curious to hear what you think are the pros and cons of putting a large \
document in a wiki format. If you've already discussed this elsewhere, could you \
please provide a link to the thread?

And thanks to Alan for volunteering to help develop the cheatsheet.

Cheers,
Alysson