List:       opensolaris-docs-discuss
Subject:    [docs-discuss] New Project: Open HA Cluster Starter Kit
From:       "Brian C. Keith" <Brian.Keith () sun ! com>
Date:       2008-02-19 16:30:43

The Open HA Cluster community group would like to propose the creation of a new \
project called "Open HA Cluster Starter Kit" that will produce a media kit. The \
intent of this project, which will manifest itself as a couple DVDs, will be to tell \
interested people who are new to Open HA Cluster (including students and prospective \
developers, among others) what they need to know to:

* Install Solaris Express and Solaris Cluster Express.
* Set up a build environment for data services, GEO edition, and core.

The content that will be included on these DVDs will change over time as newer \
versions of these DVDs are released. We'll replace some content, and we'll add new \
content as needs arise or become clearer.

What say you? Yea or nay?