List:       opensolaris-docs-discuss
Subject:    [docs-discuss] Re: OpenSoalris Documentation tool ?
From:       tripivceta () hotmail ! com (UNIX admin)
Date:       2005-08-12 8:44:21

> My personal first choice is DocBook and LaTex
> secondly.

I'm currently looking at LaTeX, simply because it enforces a consistent and logical \
layout.   However, the source code to LaTeX is obscure, and where collaboration is \
concerned, it seems like it would be a hindrance rather than help if we take into \
account concurrent document development and revision. This message posted from \
opensolaris.org