List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] Change host name on ora-Sol 11
From:       Cindy Swearingen <cindy.swearingen () oracle ! com>
Date:       2011-11-16 22:49:54

Hi Ian,

We had several choices for the Express info:

1. Provide the Express issue in related topic area, network,
device in this doc, so the info is available in the right context.
You can search the PDF for Express and find them.

2. Gather all the Express issues and summarize them along with
the upgrade info in the appendix.

3. Create a separate doc for Express transition info.

We went with #1, mostly because we ran out of time.
Maybe we should reconsider #1.

For #3, we had several comments that this doc is titled s10-->s11
transition so why does it include Express info at all?

If you originally reinstalled an Oracle Solaris 10 system with Oracle
Solaris 11 Express and will upgrade to Oracle Solaris 11, then
including the Express info in this doc is not such a stretch. MHO.

Thanks,

Cindy