List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] New taylormade r9 driver for 2009
From:       lucas <usgolfclubs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-31 0:34:43

[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com/goods-433-TaylorMade+R9+460+Driver.html]taylormade \
r9 460 driver[/url] is the best driver I have ever hit. I love the fact that you can \
adjust the face much easier than \
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com/goods-489-TaylorMade+R9+Super+Tri+Driver+.html]taylormade \
r9 supertri driver[/url] , which gave me more confidence to "swing away" without fear \
of slicing it into the woods. This has added about 40 yards to my drive - I used to \
average about 200 with my Yonex Nanospeed and King Cobra drivers, but with the \
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com/goods-433-TaylorMade+R9+460+Driver.html]taylormade \
r9 460 driver[/url], I've even hit one drive 256 on flat terrain without wind. Deadly \
accurate, very forgiving, and excellent feel. I used to lose at least a few balls to \
slices, but not anymore with this club. I even broke 90 my last 2 rounds played, with \
much of it thanks to the \
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com/goods-311-TaylorMade+R9+Drive  \
r.html]taylormade r9[/url]. Could have even broken 80 one round had I not flubbed my \
irons on 1 hole, this from someone who usually shot in the mid to upper 90s. I can \
thank this driver for shaving at least 5 strokes off per round, if not more.And I \
used to have played with those TaylorMade clubs, such as \
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com/goods-472-TaylorMade+R9+Max+driver+.html]taylormade \
r9 max driver[/url], \
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com/goods-320-TaylorMade+R9+Fairway+Wood+%282009%29.html]taylormade \
r9 fairway wood[/url] and \
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com/goods-695-TaylorMade+R11+Driver.html]taylormade \
r11[/url]. In my view, those are quite good golf clubs, so I want to share these with \
you all.

You may also like those golf clubs following:
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com]taylormade iron set[/url]
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com]callaway iron set[/url]
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com]titleist iron set[/url]
[url=http://www.discountgolfprice.com]mizuno iron set[/url]