List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] 503 service unavailable
From:       john kroll <jek0004 () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2011-03-20 12:37:36

I've tried several different times and after login server gives back this message. I've been trying a schillix 0.7.2 install, 61 services fail reason method $SMF_EXIT_ERR_FATAL. Advises to see http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-KS but my request fails at login. Is this because oracle has suspended this support, I have no contract or is it part of transition of old sun developer network ??