List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] eSATA works fine?
From:       Orvar Korvar <knatte_fnatte_tjatte () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-03-07 6:22:49

Ok, great info! Thanx a lot! I didnt knew that. I got to get myself an eSATA chassi \
now. USB2 sucks badly. Thanx for this info, guys.

A last question: how do I use eSATA? Similar to USB? I just plug the eSATA disk in, \
and then it mounts automatically? Or I use "format" to see the disc and mount it \
                manually?