List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] Another [OT] Hardware Post
From:       Gary Driggs <gdriggs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-24 15:09:34

Dual core Atom systems make for quite usable desktops -- even when playing video. Here's a Shuttle PC nettop with 40W power supply that I have in my home office with MeeGo Linux and is ready to use in 30 seconds from a full power on; http://us.shuttle.com/X350.aspx

I haven't had a chance to try any Solaris derivatives on it yet...

-Gary