List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] ACL for window
From:       Ryan Park <ryan0park () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-11 2:29:37

Hello all,

First I like to thank you for the help. Thank you.

I have created smb share on opensolaris 134.
joined windows 2008 active directory and map the share to the system.

I have couple acl access permission problem.

First, when I created the file and change delete permission to deny delete permission from windows side.
but user still can delete the file.

Second, I have taken the snapshot and restored from windows folder/file property-->previous version tab
When I delete the file and restores is using different user account.
that account has access to the file.

Please give me light to guide throught this problem

Thank you

Ryan