List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] solaris 11 express download
From:       john kroll <jek0004 () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2010-11-20 14:21:27

Thanks for your reply. I did actually chat with two people during the process the first was researching the problem but I ran short of time the second wanted me to try with IE  but I was booted into openindiana.Creating new account did not work with windows/IE either. I think Sun Developer Network is going to die altogether in December I thought maybe it was a tie up with that. I'll try again later but no one : Genunix offers it mirrored or something ?