List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] SchilliX-0.7.1 based on b147+ available
From:       William Bauer <bqbauer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-31 20:10:33

There doesn't seem to be any information available about Schillix--at least I haven't \
found any.  What is the goal of this distribution?  Is twm the only window manager?  \
If so, I suspect this is aimed for server versus desktop use, or you're really stuck \
on twm!

I couldn't even log in until I saw your post here with the default password.  Do you \
                have a web site I'm missing?