List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] The Illumos Project
From:       ken mays <maybird1776 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-08-05 15:23:43

I was making a bunch of source tarballs to archive the latest Oracle Xorg and ON \
snv_146 based sources.

We found out that snv_145 built successfully with the merges from IllumOS gate from \
another developer and today I was working on reviewing the snv_146 build which was \
respun yesterday.

Based on the demo presentation, there is hope of a successful public core binary with \
the recent ON and Xorg updates.

~ Ken Mays