List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] Studio Express 6/10?
From:       ken mays <maybird1776 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-06-21 12:59:33

Hi Tim,

Sun Studio Express 6/10 is not officially supported on OpenSolaris distros <= ON \
snv_b138 due to the installer and few library updates needed. You can use the \
'tarball' to do the basic installation.

The other thing is installing NetBeans 6.9 properly - it comes with NetBeans 6.8 \
support.

Ken Mays
Blastwave.org