List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [osol-discuss] eclipse-SDK-3.3.1.1-solaris-gtk-x86.zip
From:       dougs () truemail ! co ! th
Date:       2007-10-31 10:07:10

There are patches and build scripts for eclipse 3.4M2 in the spec-files-extra
repository at http://pkgbuild.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgbuild.

Yes, brute force is certainly what is required. I copied linux x86 directories
and configuration files and converted for Solaris x86. It takes time. The only
thing still to port is HTML page rendering which looks like it may need
xulrunner to work.

Doug