List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    Re: [printing-discuss] Re: [osol-discuss] My printer
From:       Norm Jacobs <Norm.Jacobs () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2006-10-31 17:07:04

The pnm2ppa driver is not currently shipping in Solaris, but assuming
there are no legal issues (license, patent, ...), I'm sure that it can
be added.  If you are interested in working on getting it into Solaris,
I would be happy to help you.  Otherwise, I will add it to my growing
list of things to update and/or include.

       -Norm