List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] Has the dlc gone bad? http://dlc.sun.com/torrents/
From:       mock () misfit ! dhs ! org (Joseph Mocker)
Date:       2005-12-22 9:46:46

Stephen,

The page loads for me this morning. The servers that host the dlc and
torrents have moved facilities over the last few days. During the
transition we have tried to maintain the services with no down time,
however there have been various problems during the transition that may
have produced intermittent down time.

As of last night all the dlc servers and torrents have all transitioned.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

  --joe