List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] My PhD Research with the OpenSolaris Community (or
From:       maurizio.teli () soc ! unitn ! it (Maurizio Teli)
Date:       2005-12-20 8:03:47

hi to all!

as you probably remember, some months ago I write to the cab members, to make \
explicit my idea of constructing my phd research with the opensolaris community.

now I'm ready, you can find more informations about me and my research at:

http://arcadia.lii.unitn.it/MaurizioAndOpensolaris/index.html

there you will find some informations about me, my theoretical approach, my \
methodological approach and my publications.

I'm a sociologist, so I will soon ask some of you the opportunity of do email \
interviews.

I'm also a gnu/inux (on my laptop) and a solaris express (on two desktop computers) \
user, but not a programmer, so I am entering this world also with the idea of \
learning something more about unix-like operating systems.

I hope I will do a good job with the community :-)

have a nice christmas

maurizio