List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] Any New OpenSolaris Blogs?
From:       Jim.Grisanzio () Sun ! COM (Jim Grisanzio)
Date:       2005-08-30 12:16:43

If there are any new OpenSolaris bloggers out there (I check in here
from time to time), don't forget to ping "add-my-blog at sun dot com" so
we can consider sucking your feed onto opensolaris.org:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/blogs/

Ping that email address (not this list) with your name, rss feed, and
blog link.

Thanks,

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio, Community Manager, OpenSolaris
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/