List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] KDE 3.4.1 Solaris 10: Source Code Patches
From:       ian () ianshome ! com (Ian Collins)
Date:       2005-08-10 15:45:53

Stefan Teleman wrote:

>On 7/12/05, Ian Collins <ian@ianshome.com> wrote:
>

>>The runConfigure scripts refer to stuff in your home directory.
>>

>Oh, these sourc'ed files are just very simple env var settings, like:
>
>setenv QTDIR "/opt/qt-3.3.4-32" or
>setenv LD_RUN_PATH "/opt/kde-3.4.1/lib:/opt/qt-3.3.4-32/lib:<...>"
>and so on
>
>i can post them tonight also --

Great, thanks.

>>There is a directory, /opt/fsw4sun/ referenced as well, I'm guessing its
>>freeware stuff built with studio 10.
>>

>yes this is the big bundle of KDE depencies (also built with
>SunStudio10) which i am hoping to get rid of and share all the
>dependencies with the GNOME guys in a more reasonable fashion. :-)

Maybe more of a question for Dennis - with the free availability of
Studio10 to the OpensSolaris community, should be be looking at
migrating more Blastwave packages over?

Blastwave would appear to be a natural home for these packages, either
with a unique name or in a new directory.  I have the time to build a few.

Ian